A spot that holds its consistent optimism and open mind, while being surrounded by the craziness and uncertainty of reality.

Monday, September 26, 2011

He's Funny That Way


While sitting home on my day off,
 (unfortunately it's not a fun day off - i have felt better)
I can't help but listen to music, unavoidably thinking about where I am today, what I want to be doing tomorrow, and where I want to see myself a few years down the road. 
As always, it's a long, wondering path that I am enjoying the ride through - but it would be nice to get to where I want to be already.
Luckily, the wonderful Billie Holiday tuned in to take me away from the inevitably overwhelming thoughts of my chaotic life.  This song of hers just makes me smile and think about my love, Jim.

He's Funny That Way
Billie Holiday



Below are a few amazing photos taken by Di, on our Wedding Day
October 9, 2010








No comments:

Post a Comment